Building & Planning Forms and Application Packets

It is our goal to provide applicants with a comprehensive and complete packet of forms to match the requirements of their particular projects - with just one click. Not all projects require a packet. If you don’t see a packet or a single form for your project please contact the Department directly.

Project Information Form (formally known as Master Application) - This is for personal use only.  Please use our new online permitting system to apply for your permit.  Please click the following link to start the registration process:  PermitQ.  

Owner Authorization Form- This form is required when the applicant or primary contact for a project is not the owner.

Planning Division Forms - All forms can be submitted through our online permit system.

Planning Clearance Packet - You will be able to to apply for a planning clearance using our online permit system.  Planning clearance documents should be included with all applications for new structures, additions to existing structures, planning clearance, and fill/grade applications.  Our staff will assist you in getting the additional documents needed to start your project.

Short Subdivision Packet

Large Lot Subdivision Packet

Boundary Line Adjustment Packet

SEPA Environmental Checklist

Qualified Expert List for Critical Areas Assessments

BUILDING FORMS -  All forms can be submitted through our online permit system.

Residential Building Permit Packet

Acknowledgement Form for Sewage Disposal and Water Availability

Agriculture Structures

Cross Section

Declaration of Restrictive Covenant

Grading Worksheet

How to Calculate Slope

Manufactured Home Placement Permit

Notice of Demolition (from the Southwest Clean Air Agency website)

Site Plan Example

Special Inspection Testing Agreement

Washington State Energy Code Worksheets - Page link to WSU page with all applicable Energy Code Worksheets


Fire Flow Packet updated 09.06.22

Defensible Space Example

Fireworks Stand Supplement

Open Burn Permit

Public Works Permit Forms 

Links will bring you to the Public Works "Submit a Permit or Application" page for the most up to date forms.

Driveway Approach Application

Stormwater Permits

Application to perform work within a County road Right-of-Way