New Site Address: To apply for a new address use the Accela permitting system. You will need to provide a site plan showing the point / path of access from the road to the property, and the legal description of the property.

Site Address Correction: To request that an address be changed because it contains an error please fill out this form.

Click on this link to view the Cowlitz County Address and Road Name Ordinance.

Picture2Mailing AddressThis link will redirect you to the assessors office to complete a change of mailing address form.