What do I do if ONLY Minimum Requirement #2 applies?
If the Flow Chart indicates that only Minimum Requirement #2 applies, the project is not large enough to trigger any other stormwater requirements. Minimum Requirement #2 is erosion control and the erosion control required by Building and Planning Department will meet this requirement.

Show All Answers

1. How do I know when I need a stormwater permit?
2. If I disturb one or more acres do I also need to get a Construction Stormwater Permit through Washington State Department of Ecology?
3. How many trees can be removed before triggering the stormwater permit process?
4. Would building foundation replacement under an existing building qualify under the stormwater ordinance (16.22) as 'routine maintenance?'
5. The stormwater manual mentions planting plans. Would the County determine what plants are used (i.e. flowers) for residential development?
6. How do I report an illicit discharge?
7. Who do I contact with stormwater questions?
8. What are Minimum Requirements they talk about?
9. How do I meet the Minimum Requirements?
10. What do I do if ONLY Minimum Requirement #2 applies?
11. What is LID?