How do I know when I need a stormwater permit?
Building and Planning will review your application and notify you if you need a stormwater permit. If the project will require an abbreviated for full Construction Stormwater Permit you will be directed to Department of Public Works. The Department of Public Works will provide you with application materials and any other necessary information. When you have completed the application Public Works will review it. Once the application has been reviewed and approved you will take it back to Building and Planning and the Building and Planning application process will proceed.

Show All Answers

1. Why do we chip seal the roads?
2. When will the chip seal be cleaned up?
3. How can I set up a utility account?
4. When are Utility payments due?
5. Where can I take my garbage, recyclables, or household hazardous waste?
6. How do I know when I need a stormwater permit?
7. How do I find out the road Right-of-Way width?