I failed to appear - now what? 

Failing to appear for a hearing on a criminal case or failure to comply with mandatory conditions may result in the Judge ordering that a warrant be issued for your arrest.  In order to quash a warrant you have three options.

1.     Contact the court to be added to the next warrant quash docket.  You can do this in person or by phone.  Your warrant will remain active until you are seen by the Judge.  You are subject to arrest until seen.

2.    Post cash bail or a bail bond in the listed amount on the warrant, with the District Court during normal business hours.  This will get your warrant recalled and you will be scheduled on the next available warrant quash docket.


3.    Turn yourself in to law enforcement.