Inmate Accounts

A Kiosk is available in the Jail lobby to deposit funds. Unfortunately it is unable to accept $1.00 bills or any coins.

You may also deposit funds online at:  You will have to register an account with your email. 

You can also make deposits over the phone at 1-866-394-0490

Inmates are allowed to use funds for various purposes while incarcerated. An inmate account is set up upon intake into jail. If the inmate has any funds on their person, it is collected, counted, and added to their account. For Washington State Auditing purposes, we do not purposefully leave cash in an inmate's personal property.

During an inmate's incarceration, an accounting is kept of any funds used for commissary, phones, medical fees, etc, to ensure that at the time of release, the inmate is able to receive the correct remaining balance of his or her funds.

Inmates may receive funds while incarcerated, and those funds will be added to the inmate account. *See below for debt repayment information

Funds via the mail are accepted in the following varieties: 

Tax Refund Check
SSI Check (Jail staff will check eligibility) Unemployment Checks (Jail staff will check eligibility) Checks from Jails or Prisons
Misc. Government Checks
Other than those stated above, the Jail will not accept any other check types.
Do not send cash via mail.

A Kiosk in the Jail lobby is available to the public 24/7 to add funds to an inmate account with cash, Credit or Debit cards.

*Inmate Account Debts: Funds sent to inmates in any form will be used firstly as debt repayment. Debt repayment from funds sent to inmates is deducted at different rates, depending on the type of debt incurred.

Currently, Inmate Account Debts to the Jail are not sent to collections agencies. However, they continue to carry over to subsequent incarcerations until the debt is paid.

Example: In 2013, an inmate accrues $50 in debt to the jail. The inmate is subsequently released, but was unable to pay the debt. In 2014, the inmate returns to jail for a new criminal charge. The inmate still owes $50 from 2013, in addition to any new fees he may accrue.