This beautiful 58 acre park is located in Kelso Washington, just 43 minutes North of Vancouver, with easy access to I-5. It is nestled along the Cowlitz River and is enjoyed by all Cowlitz County residents. The front of the facility has a sports complex with Soccer Fields, Baseball Fields, Tennis, and Basketball Courts. The back of the park is covered in old growth maple trees and has the peaceful park feeling. We have seasonal reservations for picnic sites and a covered Pavilion. It is perfect for weddings, birthday parties, company picnics, family reunions. Come and enjoy this beautiful facility.
Our new Playground created for kids 2-5 years old
Bocce Ball Court
Even with all these amenities, there is plenty of wide open spaces to throw your Frisbee or fly a kite on a windy day.
- Playground structure for kids 5-12 years old
- Playground structure for kids 2-5 years old
- Four separate bathroom facilities with flush toilets and sinks
- About 125 picnic tables through out the park for family gatherings and picnics, reservations optional.
- Bocce Ball Court
- A large covered pavilion for events. The pavilion is perfect for special events such as weddings, birthdays, baby showers, and company picnics. Inside are two sinks, electricity, a stand up charcoal grill, and picnic tables.
- The front of the park includes a sports complex of 3 youth baseball fields, 3 soccer fields, 2 tennis courts ,and a basketball court with four hoops.
- Work out stations with workout routine informational boards
- There is a large network of paved walking trails with access to the dike along the Cowlitz River to give an areal view of the park.