Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
After you have watched the HHS annual HIPAA training video please take the quiz below.
That all information I am exposed to regarding clients, participants, family members of participants or clients, customers and/or employees or volunteers of the Cowlitz County Health and Human Services Departments its partners/collaborators may be governed or protected by federal, state and/or local regulations and, where privileged, is to be held in strictest confidence;
• No privileged information will be discussed with family, friends, or any other unauthorized person;
• I may release only information that is duly authorized for release and for which I have training and authorization to release;
• Unauthorized disclosure is cause for disciplinary action, up to and including termination, as well as possible criminal or civil sanctions;
Furthermore, I hereby agree to:
• Release only that information that is duly authorized for release;
• Resist any effort or request for information that is protected by relevant federal, state, and/or local regulations;
• Not divulge, publish, or otherwise make known to unauthorized persons or the public any confidential information obtained in the course of my employment or participation with the departments’ activities; institute or comply with appropriate procedure for safeguarding such information and will hold discussions only in places, which assure privacy, and only on a need to know basis.
By typing your name in the box below, you are acknowledging the statements above.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field