Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Apply for a Blake Refund

  1. Instructions

    Once an Order Vacating Conviction and Dismissal is signed by the court and filed, you may request a refund of any previously paid LFO's. Below are the steps and additional information needed by the clerk to process your refund application.

    Step 1: Complete the application 

    Step 2: Provide Proof of ID 

    A copy of 1 of the following: (must be valid with photo) 

    • Driver’s License, Instruction Permit, or state-issued ID Card

    • Valid Washington State Temporary Driver’s License

    • U.S. Armed Forces I.D. Card

    • Merchant Marine I.D. Card issued by the U.S. Coast Guard

    • Official Passport, Passport Card, NEXUS Card

    • Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card (No expiration date required)


    A copy of 2 of the following: 

    • Expired WA driver’s license, ID card, or permit

    • Cell phone bill or statement

    • Home utility or service document (bill, statement, hook-up order, etc.)

    • Bank or credit card document (statement, card mailer, etc.)

    • School transcript or report card.

    • DSHS benefits letter (medical, food, etc.)

    • Tribal ID

    • Proof of home ownership (mortgage documents, property tax documents, deed, title, etc.).

    • Selective Service Card

    • Concealed weapons permit from a WA county (license to carry a concealed pistol)

    • Homeowner's or renter's insurance policy

    • Auto insurance policy, declarations page, or binder

    • Consulate ID card or Mexican Federal Electoral card

    • Paycheck or pay stub with the employer's name and phone number or address

    • Washington professional license (nursing, physician, engineer, pilot, etc.)

    • W-2 form from an employer or form 1099

    • Letter attesting residence in alternate housing (e.g., assisted living, college campus, mission, senior housing, shelter, or retirement home) on company letterhead with a phone number that could be used in verification of the facility



    If your name has changed and doesn’t match the defendant’s name on the case(s), you must provide documentation showing your previous and new name. Examples of this are:

    • Certified copy of a court order showing your change of name

    • Certified copy of divorce decree showing the new name or authorizing a name change

    • Marriage certificate (including same-sex marriage certificate) that has been filed with the county or authorized issuing authority and has the control or file number.


    Step 3: Submit to the Clerk 

  2. List all case numbers that are eligible for refund under State v. Blake

    • If you don't have a case number, you can locate it two ways:
      1. Search by your name online here:
      2. Email:
    • If you have a conviction before 1980 and don't have the case number, please indicate the approximate year and details about the event for the clerk to search for a case number.
  3. Subject to the perjury laws of the State of Washington, I hereby certify that the information provided is true and correct and that I am the defendant in the cause number(s) listed above and am entitled to a refund of any LFO's previously paid. 

  4. Leave This Blank:

  5. This field is not part of the form submission.