COWLITZ COUNTY CONCESSION SERVICE
Cowlitz County is soliciting for concession services to Cowlitz County at the Hall of Justice.
- Concessions will be open 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Offer a variety of food and beverage such as; coffee, pop, snacks, sandwiches, salads
- Maintain cleanliness of premise
Interested applicants please provide Cowlitz County the following to be considered for selection:
- Qualification letter signed by an owner of the proposing agency.
- Expressing interest in the work
- Identifying the contact person and personnel
- Statement that the interested applicant will comply with all applicable state and local laws and regulations.
The County will not be liable for any cost incurred in the preparation of the proposal.
- Rental and Concession Fee:
County will receive 4% of gross sales, not to exceed five hundred dollars ($500) per month, with a minimum of one hundred fifty ($150); one hundred ($100) for space rent and fifty ($50) lease equipment.
In order for the proposal to be considered responsive to this RFQ, respondents must possess the following minimum qualifications by contract implementation.
- Business license issued by the State of Washington
- Valid health food handler card for all workers
- Valid liability insurance certificate
EVALUATION AND SELECTION
The following criteria will be used to evaluate each proposal.
- The organization meets the minimum qualifications by Cowlitz County.
- Selection process will include an initial screening of the responses, based on the minimum qualifications. All qualified written responses will be subject to approval by the county.
- Final determination will be made on or before July 29th, 2021
Qualification letters must be submitted by July 15, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. Proposals shall be delivered to the Administrative Services Department at 207 4th Avenue North, Kelso, Attn: Traci Jackson, questions? Jackson.firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-577-3065, ext. #6984