March 24, 2020 at 1600 hours
The Joint Information Center has created the Cowlitz County COVID-19 Information Line.
1-888-683-8676 will be made available for additional information and resources. Callers will be able to access the Cowlitz County COVID-19 Information Line in both English and Spanish. To learn more about the virus and
prevention, please visit www.doh.wa.gov/emergencies/coronavirus or call 1-800-525-0127.
The follow options are available through this line.
- For Department of Health Recommendations, PRESS 1.
- For Symptoms of COVID-19, PRESS 2.
- For the Commercial Business Impact, Press 3.
- For School District Information, Press 4.
- For Information about How to Disinfect Your Home, Press 5.
- For Information about Community Events and Gatherings, Press 6.
- For Information about where to follow us on Contact Information, Press 7.
- For Information about the Governor’s proclamation, Press 8.
- For information on what you can flush, Press 9.
- To return to the Main Menu, Press 0.
Follow us at:
Twitter - @CowlitzDEM
IG - cowlitzcountydem
Facebook - Cowlitz Covid-19 Incident Management Team
Previous Press Releases: http://www.co.cowlitz.wa.us/196/Emergency-Managment