Office Plan for WSU Extension in Cowlitz County
At the request of Washington State University to encourage protection of the general public and office staff from infection of Coronavirus, the WSU Extension office in Cowlitz County will be closed immediately to the public until May 1. Faculty and staff will continue to meet clientele needs during the office closure. To protect clientele and office staff, the office closure will continue until confirmed by Public Health that the health emergency is determined to be over. Additional measures employed during the health crisis include:
1) All face to face meetings will be cancelled until May 1. Meetings using remote communication options are still allowed and encouraged.
2) Clientele will have the option of contacting the office administrative assistant to schedule a visit with staff or faculty. Meetings using remote communication is encouraged as a first option.
3) Faculty will be responsive during business hours to e-mail and phone calls with-in 48 hours of being contacted.
4) All educational trainings for the general public will be postponed until after July 1. Future meeting dates will be set after the emergency is deemed over by Public Health.
5) Any questions concerning this plan should be directed to the WSU Extension office director.