Cowlitz PUD will be suspending disconnects for non-payment effective immediately.
Cowlitz PUD recognizes the economic impact COVID-19 will have on our community and has made the decision
to waive all late fees and suspend disconnects for non-payment until further notice. We strongly encourage
customers who are or anticipate experiencing hardships to get in touch with a Customer Service Representative
as soon as possible. We want to work with you to come up with a solution that avoids large debts being
accumulated after COVID-19 concludes. Criteria for our payment assistance programs has been expanded and
customers experiencing immediate financial crisis should call.
The lobby is currently closed to the public. Customer service representatives are available by phone
360.423.2210 or email email@example.com Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm.
BANK CARD OR CHECK:
– 1.855.288.1570 (AVAILABLE 24/7)
– WWW.COWLITZPUD.ORG (AVAILABLE 24/7)
BANK CARD, CHECK OR CASH:
– LOCATED IN THE MAIN OFFICE LOBBY ENTRANCE (AVAILABLE 24/7)
– LOCATED AT THE MAIN OFFICE (MONDAY – FRIDAY 8AM – 5PM)
CHECK OR CASH:
– MAIN OFFICE PARKING LOT (AVAILABLE 24/7)