Reconvene the Board

The Board may reconvene on their own authority to hear requests concerning the current assessment year when one of the qualifications from WAC 458-14-127 are met.  This form does not determine you valuation, only whether or not your appeal will be heard before the local Board of Equalization.  Once completed, you need to turn this form in to the Clerk of the Board along with your petition if you have not done so already.

​Link to request for reconvening:

Request for Reconvening