Contact the Court

Below are the forms necessary to correspond with the court regarding your court case.

Important: All correspondence, electronic or otherwise, will become public record as part of your court case.

If you are looking for information about District Court hours, location, how to make a payment, or other frequently asked questions, please click the above link to visit our FAQ's.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)

To change your mailing address with the District Court submit your request using this online form Address Change Form

If you would like to have a court hearing in person to either mitigate or contest your infraction, you must either mail in your request (located on your copy of the citation), or submit your request online using this form.
Infraction Hearing Request

Please use this form if you wish to request a new court date.
Request to Continue a Contested Hearing

If you wish to submit an electronic written statement in lieu of appearing for a mitigation hearing, please use this form.
Online Mitigation Statement Form

The information I am looking for is not listed above. I would like to contact the Court by using this Contact Form.