Cowlitz County Public Works has partnered with a new online service that offers our water and sewer utilities customers many new options to pay their utility bills. (Effective November 1, 2015) The following options are available:
- Website Payment (Create a log on and password)
- Create a log on and password, then you will be able to view your bill, make a payment, save your payment information, and schedule future payments to be paid automatically, all at your choice.
- One Time QuickPay (No password required)
- Make a simple, one-time payment without the need of a password.
- Automated Payment: 1-866-896-1474
- Call a toll free number and use your telephone keypad to enter your payment information. This is an automated service and is also free of charge. This automated service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
- Call Center Payments : 1-888-891-6064 Option 1
- Available 5:00 AM to 7:00 PM, Monday -Friday. A representative will assist you with making the payment. There is a small fee of $1.50 for using the call center that will appear on your credit card statement in addition to your utility payment.
PAY IN PERSON
Cowlitz County Public Works
1600 -13Th Avenue South
Kelso, WA 98626
- Front Counter
- Available during office hours: Monday - Thursday 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Drop Box (Located to the left when facing the front entrance)
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
PAY YOUR PUBLIC WORKS BILL HERE
- Customers are welcome to pay their Solid Waste bill for the Headquarters Landfill (not to be confused with Waste Control payments), Accounts Receivable payable to Public Works and Small Quantity Generated (SQG) payments online here.