Health Alerts, Advisories, and Updates
NEW!Please visit our Provider Resources Website for current, up-to-date information at your fingertips including guidelines, resources, advisories, alerts and more!
This information below is specifically for Physicians and other Healthcare Providers.
Health Alert: conveys the highest level of importance; warrants immediate action or attention.
Health Advisory: provides important information for a specific incident or situation; may not require immediate attention.
Health Update: provides updated information regarding an incident or situation; no immediate action necessary.
To subscribe or unsubscribe to these updates, please email Tippy.Hartford@clark.wa.gov
For 2019 alerts, advisories and updates, please see our new Provider Resources website: http://cchhsproviderresources.org/category/health-advisory/
- 12/28/2018: Health Advisory - Updates to clinical practice guidelines for seasonal influenza
- 12/27/2018: Health Advisory - Infections r/t Surgery in Mexico; Coagulopathy r/t Synthetic Cannabinoid Products
- 12/18/2018: Health Update - Suspected case of acute flaccid myelitis in Clark County child
- 10/10/2018: Health Advisory - Increase in suspected cases of Acute Flaccid Myelitis in Washington since August 2018
- 05/31/2018: Health Advisory - Multistate Outbreak of Coagulopathy from Exposure to Synthetic Cannabinoid Products
- 02/28/2018: Health Advisory - Increase in Group A Strep (GAS) Infections
- 12/28/2017: Health Advisory - Influenza Activity and Antiviral Treatment Advisory
- 12/21/2017: Health Alert - Meningococcal at OSU
- 12/04/2017: Health Advisory - Meningococcal at OSU
- 11/21/2017: Health Update - Tools to Combat Antibiotic Resistance
- 10/24/2017: Health Advisory - Infectious Diseases in Hurricane Affected Areas
- 10/17/2017: Cowlitz Provider Alert - Resurgence of Syphilis
- 09/18/2017: Health Advisory - Influenza Vaccine and Miscarriage
- 08/07/2017: Health Advisory - Cyclospora cayetanensis
- 07/31/2017: Health Advisory - Updated Zika testing
- 07/12/2017: Health Advisory - Meningococcal and hantavirus
- 06/22/2017: Health Advisory - Influenza in Summer
- 05/26/2017: Health Advisory - Decrease in Zika Virus Testing Availability
- 05/17/2017: Health Advisory - Falsely Low Blood Lead Test Results
- 05/08/2017: Health Update - CDC Updated Guidance for Zika Testing Results for Pregnant Women
- 05/01/2017: Health Advisory - Measles Awareness
- 04/20/2017: Health Advisory - Diagnosing and Managing Shigella
- 03/03/2017: Health Advisory - Seoul Virus AM
- 02/03/2017: Health Advisory - Mumps
- 01/31/2017: Health Advisory - Mumps
- 01/10/2017: Health Alert - Influenza
For health alerts, advisories and updates from 2016 or older, please contact us.