GovernmentDepartmentsOnline ServicesExploreHow Do I - Help Center
Click to Home
Request Attorney


 If you would like an attorney and are not able to afford one, you may file an Application For Court Appointed Attorney.  The judge will review your application and if you qualify you will be appointed an attorney.

District Court - Click Here To Go Back To District Court

Go To Search