GovernmentDepartmentsOnline ServicesExploreHow Do I - Help Center
Click to Home

Riverside Park

Does the park accept Reservations?

At this time Riverside Park is taking reservations for the Pavilion(covered shelter) and 14 picnic spots thru ought the park. Click on the Reservations tab for more information.

Does the Park allow Bounce Houses?

At this time Bounce Houses are not allowed on County property due to liability issues. 

Can I have weddings at the Park?

Yes. We suggest reserving a site for your special occasion.

Can I have alcohol in the park?

Alcohol is not permitted on county property. No exceptions at this time.

I would like to host a promotional event at the park. Who do I contact?

I found somebody doing illegal activities at the park. Who do I contact?

If you see anybody doing something illegal that puts others at risk please call 911 right away.

I have a concern regarding the dike. Who do I contact?

The dike that surrounds Riverside Park is the property of the Cowlitz County Diking District. You can contact them with concerns.

Harry Gardner Park

Does the Park accept reservations?

On May 15th the park will start accepting reservations for the 23 Campsites. Click on the Reservations tab for more information. The Pavilion will remain first come first serve. 

Can I have a campfire at the park during a state wide burn ban?

The county follows different burn ban regulations than the state. Please call 360-577-3174 for the latest update.


Go To Search