GovernmentDepartmentsOnline ServicesExploreHow Do I - Help Center
Click to Home
EHU Forms
The following forms can be filled out on the computer and printed.

A-1 Application form - This the generic application for all permits that are submitted to the Building and Planning Department.

Request for Investigation - Use this form to request an investigation of a failed septic system or illegal dumping/storage of solid wastes.

Generic Blank Site Plan - A site plan is required for all permit applications, this one can be used for non-septic applications.

OSS Design Cover Sheets

OSS Design Submittal Cover Sheet - This cover sheet is required on all design submittals for new or replacement OSS.

OSS Soil Evaluation Cover Sheet - This cover sheet is required when submitting an independent soil evaluation. It is not required if the soil evaluation is submitted as part of a system design.

OSS System Verification/Reconnection Cover Sheet - This cover sheet is required for submittal of verification/reconnection applications.

OSS Professionals' Forms

Application for OSS Professionals - This application must be submitted annually by OSS professionals including installers, pumpers, and operations and maintenance providers.

Pumper Cover Sheet - This from is required to be submitted monthly.

Monthly Pumper Log - This from is required to be submitted monthly.

Contact Us

Environmental Health Unit
For general questions:

Season Long
Environmental Health Manager

207 4th Ave. N.
Kelso, WA 98626

Ph: 360-414-5599
Fx: 360-425-7531

711 or 800-833-6384
Washington Relay

Monday - Thursday
7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Closed from 12 to 1 for lunch


Go To Search