GovernmentDepartmentsOnline ServicesExploreHow Do I - Help Center
Click to Home
Appeal Local Board Decision to the State
If you are not satisfied with the local Board's decision, you may appeal it to the State Board of Tax Appeals using the appeal form.

If you want to file your appeal online, click here and create an account for e-filing. 


Go To Search