GovernmentDepartmentsOnline ServicesExploreHow Do I - Help Center
Click to Home
Alternatives to Burning
 If I can't burn, what should I do with all my yard waste?
Call your local solid waste department/landfill to find out what options are available to you (Free dump days during specific days and times of the year in Cowlitz County). Some other options instead of burning are:
  • Compost
  • Chip
  • Use curbside pickup
  • Haul to yard waste disposal stations
  • Hold community-wide or neighborhood cleanup days
 Yard Waste


Go To Search