GovernmentDepartmentsOnline ServicesExploreHow Do I - Help Center
Click to Home
Ex Parte Matters




The Superior Court will no longer have an Ex Parte docket as of January 1, 2015

To obtain a Judge's signature documents should be left with the Superior Court Clerk's office.  Paperwork left for presentation requires a Clerk's Service Fee of $30 pursuant to RCW 36.18.016(12).  The clerk will present your order along with the case file to the judge.  All copies will be conformed including date, judges signature, and any changes made to the document. 

If you choose to submit an order without paying the $30 fee, the case file will not be sent to the judge and copies of the order will not be available for up to (5) business days.  You may request certified copies of the order if copy costs are paid prior to obtaining the judges signature.  The clerk will not return any copies that are left.

Be sure to provide a self addressed stamped envelope if you are requesting documents to be returned by mail.  We do not accept personal checks.



Superior Court Clerk - Click Here To Go Back To Superior Court Clerk

Go To Search