GovernmentDepartmentsOnline ServicesExploreHow Do I - Help Center
Click to Home
Changing to a Different Classification

Under certain circumstances, land may be reclassified from one type of classification to another.  Owners wishing to reclassify their land must submit an application for the new classification AND one of the following documents:

Transfer Designated Forest Land to Current Use Open Space

Change of Open Space Classification

Assessor - Click Here To Go Back To Assessor

Go To Search