GovernmentDepartmentsOnline ServicesExploreHow Do I - Help Center
Click to Home
Motor Vehicle Collision Reporting
Collision The Washington State Patrol provides a Motor Vehicle Collision Form (PDF). According the WSP, the "operator or owner of any vehicle involved in a collision within this state in which any person is injured, including one's self, or in which any person's property sustains damages in the amount of $700.00 or more is required to complete this collision report form."

If you are not sure whether the damage threshold of $700.00 has been met, filing a report with your local law enforcement agency or contacting your insurance company may be helpful. Many insurance companies ask for a police report number when investigating motor vehicle collision claims.

Sheriff's Office - Click Here To Go Back To Sheriff's Office

Go To Search